Gokokusan Toko-ji Temple is an Obaku Zen temple founded by Egyoku, a renowned priest from Hagi. It was constructed in 1691 by the third lord of the domain, Yoshinari Mori. Together with Daishoin Temple, it was a family temple of the Mori Clan. The main gate, Sanmon gate, bell tower, and Daio Hoden hall are all designated as Important Cultural Properties by the national government, and the temple retains its original stately appearance. Behind the main temple building is the gravesite of the Mori Clan, lords of the domain, designated a National Historical Site. Beginning from Yoshinari, the odd-numbered domain lords up to the 11th generation are buried here together with their wives, family members, and other related persons. In front of the graves are rows of more than 500 stone lanterns donated by the retainers of the domain.