Strawberry Panna Cotta (Italian pudding, 4 servings)
Strawberries ： 70g
Powdered gelatin ： 5g
Water ： 50cc
Milk ： 1 cup
Heavy cream ： 1 cup
Sugar ： 50g
1. Sprinkle the gelatin into the water and let it stand until the gelatin has softened.
2. Grate the strawberries into puree form.
3. Add milk, heavy cream, and sugar in a pot on medium heat. Turn off the heat once it starts simmering.
4. Add the gelatin from #1 and the strawberries from #2 and mix well.
5. Hold over ice water to cool and pour into bowls when the mixture becomes thicker. Refrigerate.