2 cups milk
1 tbsp butter or margarine
A pinch of salt
1. Peel of the skin of the pumpkin and cut it into cubes approximately 3cm. Wrap the cubes in saran wrap and microwave on the boiled vegetables setting.
2. After they`ve cooked, put the pumpkin in a pot and crush it, the same way you would crush potatoes for potato salad.
3. Pour milk into the pot from step two and slowly mix together.
4. Heat the mixture over a strong fire until it boils lightly. It burns easily, so make sure you stir it while it heats.
5. Once it has boiled, turn of the burner, and melt in the margarine or butter. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve into a soup bowl and garnish with a bit of parsley. (Dried parsley is okay too!)